'F**K That!': Telugu Actress Shraavya Reddy Slams Pervert Who Asked Her Breast Size



SHRAAVYA REDDY LASHED OUT AT A PERVERT WHO ASKED HER AN OBSCENE QUESTION DURING A FACEBOOK LIVE SESSION. IN A VIDEO THAT'S GONE VIRAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SHRAAVYA CAN BE SEEN SAYING, "COME ON YAAR, WHY DO YOU GUYS SEE MY BODY WHEN I AM TELLING SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT. INDIA IS GOING DOWN MAN"





Telugu actress Shraavya Reddy lashed out at a pervert who asked her breast size during a Facebook live session. Shraavya lost her cool and shut down the 'fan' with a powerful reply!

In a video that's gone viral on social media, Shraavya Reddy can be seen saying, "Come on yaar, why do you guys see my body when I am telling something very important. India is going down man. F**k that. Yes, I am using vulgar language but you are using and lot of people are seeing your comments. I am not showing my body. Don't praise my b***s. Yes, I have amazing b***s. What's your problem? Will your mother not have? Every girl has b***s."

Comments